Jumat, 28 Januari 2011 | By: Unknown

I'm Lost Without You, Mom..

In this 7 January 2011, i've lost someone i love the most in this whole world, my mom.. i can't even describe what i felt in that moment, no up till this moment.. i still don't know what kind of feeling i feel now..

i'm not used to not having her around my life.. my dad said that my mom is "THE LIGHT" in our life.. and i can't be agree more than that.. it still hard to write this post with my eyes  wet with tears.. it still hard to even remember little thing she used to do..

and i now realize the true meaning of phrase " i'm lost without you".. cause now i truly felt it. don't know what to do next, don't know what to say, i'm lost in my very own life.. 

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO

2 comments:

Anonim mengatakan...

=')

dian mengatakan...

memang ga cukup kata ya... dan mungkin ga perlu kata ya..