Senin, 08 Oktober 2012 | By: Unknown

Home To You - MLTR

I stayed up late last night
I thought of the days gone by
The picture of you and me
Is not what it used to be

Something happened along the way
Little changes in our game
Somehow everything's brighter now
My heart knows the reason why

We can't hide from love any longer
It can't be denied with you I'm alive
 
I used to think that love was escapable
Can't see why we should be divided
Isn't life just unbelievable
Now I'm coming home to you

I'm beginning to understand
The way that I feel inside

So how could we let it be
When there's so much more to see

We can't hide from love any longer
I know what I feel I know this is real

Love is not escapable
Love is not escapable

I used to think that love was escapable
Can't see why we should be divided

This is one of my favourite song from this band. Firstly, I only like the melody and the rhythm of this song. But then as the time goes and when I realized the meaning of this lyric, I’m totally in love with this song.
 
Well, based on my interpretation about this song (well, I can bravely say that my english sucks), it’s a story about 2 people, man and woman that was a best friend but then they falling in love with each other. You can see it based on,  
“I thought of the days gone by. The picture of you and me. It’s not what it used to be”..
 
“somethings happen along the way. Little changes in our game? Somehow everything brighter now, my heart knows the reason why”

I think, these persons can’t denied the feeling anymore that they love each other. Can stop loving each other, and like the lyric said, can’t hide from love any longer.
 
“we can hide from love any longer. It can’t be denied with you I’m alive”
“I used to think that love was escapable.. Can't see why we should be divided”
 
When I read the lyrics, the first thing that come across my mind is this song is so romantic! You can find love in the middle of friendship. If the ending is a happy one, it will see as a romantic things. But in my opinion, if you fallen in love with your best friend, you either get love or get hurt. When you get hurt, you also lose someone precious to you, your best friend.
 
But anyway, there’s a part that I really loved in this song’s lyric. When they said 
“we can hide from love any longer. It can’t be denied with you I’m alive”.
I know that feeling, the ‘alive’ things. When you’re with particular someone, you will feel that everything is gonna be alright, you can overcome any difficult situation in your live and the most important things, you feel free and ‘alive’ with that someone.
 
Well, I just wanna share one of my favourite song. I can listen this song for about 10 times in a row.. ahhahaha, just deadly romantic :D

Free Template Blogger collection template Hot Deals BERITA_wongANteng SEO

0 comments: